Sunday, January 10, 2016

DAY 6 - LOSE THE GUT 60-DAY CHALLENGE

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso


Morning Thoughts

Another day, another story. Isn't that how it goes for all of us. Everybody's got a story. Well, for the next 54 days… This is mine.

I'm thinking about the end of the line… When this challenge is over and I'm at the party taking it OFF... OMG. I don't think I've lost very much weight, and I'm evaluating everything I'm doing right now. I believe the portions I'm eating are still too large. I'm not one to count calories or even weigh myself. I did check my weight before I got underway, and I'm tipping the scales at 185. I'm guessing that I'd like to get down to 165. So we're talking 20 pounds in roughly 7 more weeks. I think that's doable, and I will be watching more closely my portion sizes at mealtime. Overall, I think consuming too many calories is one of the major reasons for weight gain in our society. Experts tell us that combining exercise and lowering your caloric intake is a best approach to losing weight. My goal was never to lose weight… Just the gut. The biggest message I want to make to everyone, is the importance of food quality. If the food quality is low, then don't expect to get great benefit from the nutrients your ingesting.


BREAKFAST DAY 6


Ezekiel sprouted whole-grain toast, raw butter, poached egg, raw cheese, avocado, Chia seeds, sea salt. 
Apple slices on the side with freshly squeezed orange juice. All organic of course.


LUNCH DAY 6



Ezekiel whole wheat sprouted tortilla, raw butter, shredded coconut, and a side fruit cup with orange and cinnamon. 
Of course all organic



DINNER DAY 6


Going light tonight... Hot soup consisting of celery, oyster mushrooms, dates, orange peel, garlic, pepper, sea salt.
Green smoothie consisting of mixed berries, kale, mango, garlic, and banana.

Thanks for tuning in and offering your support, and remember to always count your blessings,

David
#losethegut #fromdudtostud #rswellness


DISCLAIMER: We make no claims that our information should be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health condition. We are here to provide information that can be used to facilitate your wellness. When you do things to improve your own wellness, you would be surprised to see how many ailments and conditions fall by the wayside and disappear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. If a response is needed, we will do our best reply in a timely manner.