Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DAY 22 of 60 - LOSE THE GUT CHALLENGE

Words mean nothing. Action is the only thing. Doing. That's the only thing.
Ernest Gaines


To understand how and why my Lose-The-Gut 60-Day Campaign got started click HERE


The Ritual of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner


I been posting now for 22 days straight… Breakfast, lunch, dinner... breakfast, lunch, dinner... breakfast, lunch, and dinner... and so on. You get it… We have a ritual going on here! Here's an article that even says three meals a day is not good for your health.

I regimented my supplements to coincide with breakfast, lunch, dinner. Other than this routine, quite frankly I question really having three square meals a day. As I'm doing some research, I'm finding more and more that this ritual is something we just made up. There are quite a few historical references on the topic, and frankly I'm really not that interested. What I am interested in finding out, is what's best for me on this cleanse, and how I can understand more to help others in the future.

As I shape my food-diet philosophy, one thing that stands perfectly clear. We must start with quality of food products. Personally I'm glad I posted all those meals for breakfast lunch and dinner as to give the viewer some suggestions. You'll notice in my meals, I emphasize the terms raw, and organic. There are basic things that I want people to understand from the onset. Then you can decide what's best for you. Reading labels is essential, and understand that GMOs, pesticide-laden fruits and veggies, pasteurized dairy, fish and meats full of antibiotics and hormones can have their consequences. 

Remember, it has everything to do with your goals, and my goal is to trim down a little bit. I would like to see better results in this department, and need to decrease my food intake. I also mentioned that it's important to be flexible, and in midstream I'm intending to make some changes… So don't be surprised to see that I will be skipping meals and also reducing the quantity of food I'm taking in. 

If you want to lose some weight, outside of eating the best food you can… Consider eating less, chewing more, slowing down the process of eating, using smaller bowls and plates, don't eat past dinnertime, and generally be more mindful about the process of eating.

I say this is a mighty tasty topic, and I would love some response from the viewership. Less than a and discuss these topics and.

Documentary: The Ritual of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner



BREAKFAST DAY 22


Grapefruit topped with cinnamon, leftover dinner sushi consisting of 10 grain medley, avocado, carrots, fresh Asian garlic, and nori, along side a green smoothie consisting of parsley, blueberries, mango, and banana... Also we have soaked dehydrated raw unpasteurized almonds spiced with New Zealand sea salt, agave, and Chia seeds. All organic.


LUNCH DAY 22

Sushi roll consisting of 10 grain medley with avocado, carrots, fresh Asian garlic, nori and New Zealand sea salt.
Along with a green smoothie consisting of parsley, blueberries, mango, banana. All organic.


DINNER DAY 22

Eating out at Rainbow Acres Health food store… Brown rice, lentil soup, carrot juice with parsley and spinach,
and a 1 ounce shot of wheatgrass.


Thanks for tuning in and offering your support, and remember to always count your blessings,

David
#losethegut #fromdudtostud #rswellness

DISCLAIMER: We make no claims that our information should be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health condition. We are here to provide information that can be used to facilitate your wellness. When you do things to improve your own wellness, you would be surprised to see how many ailments and conditions fall by the wayside and disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. If a response is needed, we will do our best reply in a timely manner.