Monday, January 25, 2016

DAY 21 of 60 - LOSE THE GUT CHALLENGE

To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
Bruce Lee
To understand how and why my Lose-The-Gut 60-Day Campaign got started click HERE


WHEN YOU DO A CLEANSE OR DETOX...


Be Flexible and continue to Assess your Goals

Okay… I'm just completing 21 days for a 60 day program. I've put out this public campaign, so when folks are taking this on for themselves they can refer back to my journey to help encourage and inspire them.

I chose this topic for today's conversation, because it's been constantly on my mind. I have to be flexible to help meet my goals. Part of my goal is to lose the gut. In order to do this, I definitely need lose some weight. 

If your goal is to lose some weight, and by day 21 not much is happening… Then you have to make adjustments. That's what I mean by being flexible. At this stage for 21 days, I don't believe I have lost enough weight. I've been eating just great, but I need to be more mindful of portion sizes. So for the next 40 days, I plan to cut back on my meal portions. I've also started doing more exercise, and considering other factors that can bring me greater results.

There's a few good ideas I picked up in this $1.99 E-book called Weight Loss Secrets. It was written by Valya Boutenko who is part of a great family that promotes raw foods, and green smoothies and more. Their website is right HERE and I feel they are a very good resource for healthy living. For sure… They are your one stop shop for the lowdown on green smoothies.





BREAKFAST DAY 21


Poached egg topped with kale sprinkles on romaine lettuce, along with a fresh
fruit smoothie consisting of mango, blueberries, and banana. All organic.


LUNCH DAY 21


Sprouted Green lentils topped with kale chip sprinkles, alongside a green smoothie consisting of blueberries,
banana, dates, kale, topped with chia seeds. All organic.


DINNER DAY 21


10 whole-grain rice topped with avocado and carrots, and seasoned with Asian raw garlic and New Zealand sea salt…
All rolled up in a sheet of toasted nori. Garnished with 4 black mission figs. All organic.


Thanks for tuning in and offering your support, and remember to always count your blessings,

David
#losethegut #fromdudtostud #rswellness

DISCLAIMER: We make no claims that our information should be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health condition. We are here to provide information that can be used to facilitate your wellness. When you do things to improve your own wellness, you would be surprised to see how many ailments and conditions fall by the wayside and disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. If a response is needed, we will do our best reply in a timely manner.