Friday, January 29, 2016

DAY 25 of 60 - LOSE THE GUT CHALLENGE

There are three essential factors in all human activity: spirit, materials, and action.
Chiang Kai-shek
To understand how and why my Lose-The-Gut 60-Day Campaign got started click HERE

The Power of the Mind

The power of the mind can either empower or destroy us. To gravitate towards enlightenment, we must appreciate and harness this power to cultivate greatness that lies within us. I believe most of us want to improve ourselves, but get caught up in to the subconscious programming that controls our thoughts, ideas, and actions.

When I think back to my childhood, there's a huge gap in my understanding of really what happened during this time. All I have to go on are some pictures and my memory. In those gaps of time lies programming deep within my subconscious mind. Programming from my parents, my family, the media, and all my surroundings and experiences in my past shape who I am today. We don't realize all the loaded programs that influence our life.

Take for example a common phrase you've heard since childhood.... "Are you hungry or are you feeling hungry?" This is programming and can have a huge influence on internal personal issues with weight gain and weight loss.

I've been reminded of this programming from a recent audiobook I finished entitled Healing: Achieving Total Wellness Through Higher Levels Of Consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins, M.D. David sheds some excellent advice and insight on how we can change our programming and help us any attain any goal. This is a great read for anyone interested in healing and wellness. 

Here's a cool article by Dr. Bruce H. Lipton PH.D. on how our parents with consciousness, act as Genetic Engineers for their kids... click HERE. Here's an excellent reminder of how to appreciate the power of the mind and how it can used to benefit the kids growing up today.


Part 1 of Dr. Wayne Dyer and Dr. Bruce Lipton have a discussion about
"The Biology Of Belief" on the Hay House Radio Stage at the I Can Do It! Las Vegas.




BREAKFAST DAY 25


Oh so good. Smoothie consisting of coconut water and mixed berries. The reason it looks so foamy is because of the added hydrolyzed collagen. Then we have a few raw, unpasteurized almonds that have been soaked and dehydrated and seasoned with agave and Chia seeds. Also there is cut up raw sugar cane, and of course the soft, sweet meat of the young coconut. All organic.

Here's pieces of a sugarcane stock that I purchased at the farmers market. If you come across these at the market, I suggest you buy a few. Then you can peel it and chew on it. These are especially good for those with a sweet tooth like me;)

LUNCH DAY 25


Homemade kale chips made of celery, onion, red bell pepper, nutritional yeast, garlic, and sea salt.
Green smoothie consisting of kale, mixed berries, and dates. All organic

DINNER DAY 25


How do you stay on a cleanse when you go to eat at a five star restaurant? Not easy but here goes... Organic kale salad with balsamic and lemon. Then let's add some very expensive organic grass fed beef at $25 an ounce… What a meal. I didn't lose any weight tonight, but also didn't gain any.


Thanks for tuning in and offering your support, and remember to always count your blessings,

David
#losethegut #fromdudtostud #rswellness

DISCLAIMER: We make no claims that our information should be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health condition. We are here to provide information that can be used to facilitate your wellness. When you do things to improve your own wellness, you would be surprised to see how many ailments and conditions fall by the wayside and disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. If a response is needed, we will do our best reply in a timely manner.