Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DAY 2 - LOSE THE GUT 60-DAY CHALLENGE

Day 1 is history and WOW... what a campaign. If you're new to this story, please read my first post HERE.

KEY SUPPORTING DETAILS


In order to have success on this program... details matter. The essence of the program is just eating really healthy, and consuming a bunch of supplements, but there are details that you want to know about to help you through the process. 

Here's a couple of details I use to help get me to the mountaintop:
  • Reading a personal statement out loud twice daily... in the morning and in the evening. This is from the Oxcart Technique and the book the Passion To Move Mountains, mentioned in one of my previous posts. This is a great goal setting method that I highly recommend for any mission you want to accomplish. At   
  • Personalized hypnotherapy routine that is listened to on a daily basis. 
At Rocketship Wellness™, we can help you formulate the best personal statement, and choose the very best hypnotherapy routine that will support you on your journey as you reach for your goals whatever they may be. 

BREAKFAST - DAY 2


Two small tangerines, soft boiled egg on Ezekiel toast topped with raw butter, avocado, and sea salt.
Green smoothie consisting of arugula, mint, mango, banana, blackberries, and dates.

LUNCH DAY 2


Hot soup! Home made with tomato, spring water, coconut, celery, mushrooms, raw butter,
garlic, salt and pepper. All organic and garnished with celery and carrots.

DINNER DAY 2

 

Dinner Day 2: Mixed green organic salad, Black-Brown-green lentils, Brown and wild rice, balsamic and a pinch of Himalayan sea salt. Green smoothie consisting of arugula, mango, mint, banana, dates.

I know that I am blessed to have many friends offer support through this challenge, and all I can do... is to do my best. Whenever you do your best, there should never be regrets. 

 Everyone has sent me off on my journey, and now I have to stay focused to the finished line. Of course, the ultimate goal is to make positive changes that will carry me through for the rest of my life, and then I can have a greater influence on the next person that has hopes and dreams for themselves and wants to be better. 

And remember...

Always count your blessings,

David
#fromdudtostud, #losethegut, #rswellness 

DISCLAIMER: We make no claims that our information should be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health condition. We are here to provide information that can be used to facilitate your wellness. When you do things to improve your own wellness, you would be surprised to see how many ailments and conditions fall by the wayside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. If a response is needed, we will do our best reply in a timely manner.