Sunday, February 14, 2016

DAY 42 OF 60 - LOSE THE GUT CHALLENGE

Get action. Seize the moment. Man was never intended to become an oyster.
Theodore Roosevelt
To understand how and why my Lose-The-Gut 60-Day Campaign got started click HERE

42-Day Update

These posts are meant to stir curiosity, enthusiasm, and contemplation. Maybe you're just looking to see what results I come away with, or maybe you too need inspiration as you begin your own 60-day program. 

I've been around cleanses before, so I'm not surprised at where I'm at right now, nor will I be surprised what will happen after the 60-days are up and beyond. For me, It's just been too long not having done a program like this, and now I mostly feeling a sense of relief. I look better and feel better, and I know this is the first step to running a wellness company the right way.  

So far, I've lost 15 pounds, and I continue to have extremely high energy. I've lost a lot of my gut, but see that I have a little ways to go. Then there's the part of me that is exercising regularly.

The progress one gets from a good cleanse such as this one, all depends where you are with your health, and what your particular goal(s) is/are. Don't for one second, think that you have to structure all your meals like I have. No way. One thing I want you to notice as a theme throughout the meal plan is to pay attention to the quality of the food you are eating. For the cleanse, I suggest to stay away from all processed foods, GMOs, pasteurized dairy, and non-organic foods. 

The framework of this plan is very simple. If you let us help you and you commit, then so will we. Here's a 30 minute video explaining the program. In a nutshell, you eat foods that are in category I and category II  from the New West Diet. At the same time you are taking 7 supplements that will help facilitate the cleansing process of the colon and the blood


30 minute overview of the 60-Day Cleanse


Also as part of the update, I wanted to report to you how I'm doing after adding a few other products to the program. Since I was looking for more bowel movements, I added Bentonite and Psyllium and cayenne capsules. This has really helped a lot, and it goes to show that our program is not a one size fits all. 

Besides the weight loss, I've been more motivated to study more as: bout nutrition in general. I've come across a few good books on the nutrition and wellness Healing: Achieving Total Wellness Through Higher Levels of Consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins, M.D., and Burn the Fat - Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto.

I listen very closely to each patient to find out what other possible service or product could help facilitate the cleansing process.  





BREAKFAST DAY 36

Young coconut, and fresh squeezed orange juice and pineapple.



LUNCH DAY 36

VVtalks of celery, along with one hard boiled egg mixed with avocado. All organic.



LUNCH DAY 38

Mixed greens with avocado and raw cheddar cheese, Fuji apple, raw sugar cane and tangerines. All organic


BREAKFAST DAY 39

Two poached eggs on top of red leaf lettuce, and gently melted raw cheddar cheese. The beverage is a fruit smoothie with fresh blueberries and frozen pineapple, and topped with Chia seeds. All organic.

DINNER DAY 39

Mixed organic greens, and baked wild caught cod.



LUNCH DAY 40

Sweet pink grapefruit and pear from the farmers market, and topped with cinnamon along with blueberries. All organic.

DINNER DAY 40

Cream of Califlower and celery soup... Non-dairy. Ingredients are raw unpasteurized organic soaked and dehydrated almonds, califlower, celery, Avocado, fresh Asian garlic, New Zealand sea salt and ground pepper. Dessert let's add two tangerines. All organic.


Thanks for tuning in and offering your support, and remember to always count your blessings and know that today is another opportunity to be better,

David
#losethegut #fromdudtostud #rswellness
Proud Sponsors of the Lose-The-Gut 60-Day Campaign
The Raw Cane Superjuice Bar serves the finest slow cold press raw juices, including cane grass, and then delivers them to customers and retailers all over the USA. They also offer a variety of cleanses using their sugar cane juices.
Additional Sponsors TBA

DISCLAIMER: We make no claims that our information should be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or health condition. We are here to provide information that can be used to facilitate your wellness. When you do things to improve your own wellness, you would be surprised to see how many ailments and conditions fall by the wayside and disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. If a response is needed, we will do our best reply in a timely manner.