Friday, March 11, 2016

Results of Dr. Allan's 60-Day #LoseTheGut Campaign... SUCCESS!!

Click HERE to get background information on this story

Conquering Your Goals is an Awesome Feeling


Dear Friends, Family, My Peers, and Patients,

My 60-Day #LoseTheGut Campaign was a complete success, and I surpassed my goal of losing my gut, and now 23 pounds lighter. I was shooting for 20 and I ended up losing a whopping 23 pounds in 60 days. I had a lot of help and part of that was all of you cheering me on to the finish line.

First I want to thank my campaign sponsors, and all my loving supporters... On Facebook, my peers, my friends, and my family. To go it alone is a tough road, and when you have a team, there's additional energy to get you to the mountain top, or whatever it is you want to accomplish. I already have thoughts for my next campaign, and will let you know very soon.  

I want to get the biggest shout out to two new companies for their support, and providing generous prizes for our party raffle -- RX Fitness Equipment and Raw Cane Superjuice.


NEW ROCKETSHIP WELLNESS SPONSORS


Tim Adams of RX Fitness Equipment donated a JumpSport Pro that was designated as our grand prize. The winner was one of my patients by the name of Ilona Malygin. Congratulations to her and deepest thanks and gratitude to Tim at RX Fitness! 

Raw Cane Superjuice is a unique and wonderful healthy new trend in juicing and cleanses. If you haven't tried raw sugar cane juice... you need to ASAP... oh so nutritious and delicious! Robby and Rey extended themselves to provide juice samples for the entire campaign party event and also donating 4 generous gift certificates to the event raffle. Make sure you check them out and tell them I say hello. 


Below is the entire group of supporters that helped me through my campaign. Thank you, and thank you again for your unyielding faith and support. I can tell you first hand that these individuals and companies are first rate and highly recommend them... their services and their products.

Campaign Sponsors of the Rocketship Wellness™ 60-Day #LoseTheGut Campaign

Fitness Equipment

Sugar Cane Juice and Cleanses

Personal Development

Colon Hydrotherapy

Embodiment™ / Embodi-Chair™
Transformation Therapy

Green Smoothie Headquarters

Acupuncture / Essential Oils

STONE SHELTON
Massage Therapist / Physical Trainer

SALLY NICHOLSON
Certified Reflexologist

SOFIA IANOVSKAIA
Certified Reflexologist

SHOSHANA RIEBER
Certified Reflexologist (310)562-2901



60 Days Later - THE RESULTS...

PHOTOS FROM DR. DAVID ALLAN'S 60TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

"A MAN OF HIS WORD" OMG... Watch Dr. Allan Go TOPLESS!!














NOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR... DR. ALLAN GOES TOPLESS






















The Secret Weapon Take the Event by Storm!
Amazing Reflexology + The Embodi-Chair

We had a healing corner at the event, and I have to give credit where credit is do... We had 3 professional reflexologists working the guests at the party, and cannot praise them enough for sharing and donating their talents to the celebration. Also we had Dr. R. Grant Ramey share the healing benefits of his Embodi-Chair. Thank you everyone for helping make this a very special event. taking part in the celebration.

Okay, now what can I do for an encore?

Why not another goal; another landmark? Let's start another campaign... coming soon so stay tuned and until then... Enjoy every moment, have fun, and go out and touch the world with your heart!


My best,

Dr. David Allan  

4 comments:

  1. Go Long, David! We are proud of you! If youc an do it at 60 I can do it at 37!! )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called cloud seeding. Yes, you and everyone can plant a seed and take action. Most importantly, enjoy the weather as you grow...

      Delete
  2. Great pictures and Wonderful Rocket Wellness party, David. You look great! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It was great fun... and let's do it again soon!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. If a response is needed, we will do our best reply in a timely manner.